Shipping and Returns
When an order has been placed, it is not possible to change any parts of the order. This includes adding or removing items, changing the size or colour, or changing the delivery address or method. An order cannot be cancelled once dispatched. As we use a third party logistics partner for our shipping, we must share your email address and contact number with them. This ensures you can be contacted if any issues arise with your delivery. These companies do not retain, store or share any of your personal information for any secondary purposes.
Normal Delivery Times
If your item is in stock it will be dispatched to you within 10-14 working days. Delivery times apply from the time your order is received. You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer a Saturday delivery. It's unlikely, but there may be occasions where our carriers will try and deliver on Saturdays, but this remains at the control of the courier.
European and international orders are shipped via various carriers and can take between 10-20 working days. There may be circumstances beyond Umbro.ie control which may lead to delays. Umbro.ie cannot be held responsible for any delays incurred by our carriers.
Europe - €20 (10-20 working days)
Rest of World - €25 (10-20 working days)
To return an item(s) firstly print the Returns Form, complete it and return it with your invoice and goods to:
Unit A6 Parkway Business Centre,
Ballymount, D24 RF85.
DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
• Umbro.ie strongly recommends you return your items via registered post. Return postage is at your own cost and risk
• Returns must be received by us within 28 days of the original purchase date.
• Please clearly state on the Return Form the reason for return. Refunds will be processed for the value of the goods & the shipping cost.
• If you are returning goods and wish to exchange for a different size/product, then we will process a refund for the original goods and ask that you place a new order on www.umbro.ie for the new size or product. You will be liable for the new shipping costs.
• Personalised Items are non-returnable. Some goods are non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
• The returned goods need to be in their original packaging. They need to be in a sellable condition.
• You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
• If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
• Refunds will be processed as soon as possible after goods have been received back into our warehouse, but no later than 14 days after goods received.
• We will refund the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If we cannot refund via the original payment, you will receive an email and ask that you contact our Accounts receivable department to give a new card number.
• Once a refund has been issued you will receive a confirmation email detailing the amount which has been refunded and the item which we have received back.
European Online Dispute Resolution for Online Purchases
The EU Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform ("ODR Platform") for disputes regarding items bought online. You can find the ODR platform on http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/